WATERCOLOR, WATERCOLOR.: 2009 continued.

My photo
MI, United States
Painting and creating art has always been a huge part of my life. From a young child with pads of typing paper to the present ... an older experienced dude with pads of watercolor paper. My entire work life was as a commercial artist at all levels of the pecking order. I was born and partially raised on a farm and a small town. Midwest roots except the winters seem to be colder these days. I'm a family guy with kids and grandkids. Unfortunately I can be quite the procrastinator. Retirement does have it's drawbacks, but I can live with that one. Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in my blog.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep Searching


I love this view just south of Sedona, Arizona.

7 comments:

Double "D" said...

I think this one is bigger.
I keep forgetting how to do this.

Brian Christopher said...

I enjoyed your site. Thanks !

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Yes, bigger and better thanks. Beautiful.

pasadenaadjacent.comYour blog won't let me sign in under open id

Silver Sage Gallery said...

Nice fresh colors Doug. Good work

Rain said...

Sedona is my favorite place on earth! You have captured it's beauty and serenity well.

Double "D" said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.
It's nice to see new people visiting this blog.

Sedona was such a awesome discovery for me. Painting possibilities by the thousands. I think I had whip lash spinning around in one spot trying to decide. I do love the great lake state where I live but Sedona was a real eye opener.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

LOVE Sedona. We went for the first time last December and were just wowed. We took a trip up to Jerome and also took a hot air balloon ride over the red rocks. Wonderful painting.